How do i declare two complex elements of the same name with

How do i declare two complex elements of the same name with different sub elements using tamino schema?
eg

Thanks alot

X-Application Version: 3.1.2, 3.1.1
Tamino Version : 3.1.1
Platform : NT, Win2k, Solaris, …
WebContainer : Tomcat 3.3
JDK Version : 1.3.1

The following dtd should address your problem. Both instances of element description suite this structure.

Maybe if you save the following dtd and import it into Tamino Schema Editor, you will get what you want. Hope this help.

rgds
Paulus

Hello,

I had a talk with a colleague about your question. He assured me that the following way using ?nested? element definitions is possible:

<BR><element name="X"><BR>  <complexType><BR>    <sequence><BR>      <element name="ZZZ"><BR>        <complexType><BR>           <element ... /><BR>           <element ... /><BR>           <element ... /><BR>        </complexType><BR>      </element><BR>    </sequence><BR>  </complexType><BR></element><BR><BR><element name="Y"><BR>  <complexType><BR>    <sequence><BR>      <element name="ZZZ"><BR>        <complexType><BR>           <element ... /><BR>        </complexType><BR>      </element><BR>    </sequence><BR>  </complexType><BR></element><BR>

where the element ZZZ has different definitions when it is used within an element X or Y.

However, if I had the choice, I would prefer the proposal of Paulus Ang :wink:

Bye,
Christian.