I have created new task project i have implemented caf login and deployed in mWS, if i open created new task, it is showing dataview,details view,audit view, comments and collaboration tabs, how can i disable this tabs, i have tried with permission management against my task project by un selecting check boxes, still showing tabs., can any one help me on this.
Anil Kumar Ellendula
changing the Permissions of the task definition worked for me. I deselected “View Task Audit” and the user could not see the Task Autdit Tab any more. Make sure you do not log in as a admin user.
Please try the following:
- go to[b] taskDefinition.xml[/b] of your task
- locate the attribute "view_task_portlet_uri":
- go to [b]taskDetails.xml[/b] of your task:
- locate the "wm_task_search___taskviews" tag:
<folder name="Details" description="...>
- replace the tag name of "[b]wm_task_search___taskviews[/b]" with "[b]myportletapp___mytaskview[/b]"