hiii--> some basic doubt.

hi everyone,

I am undergoing training. I have one doubt regarding the triggers. A very simple problem…

I created a document, a trigger, and a flow service. i have given the option (publishible to the broker ) in the document PUBLICATION PROPERTIES tab. In the flow service, i have given the flow for concatenation of 3 strings and the inputs for these 3 strings, i have given when i created the document itself. I created the trigger too and configured properly.

But when i try to execute(CTRL+r) the coument, it should be published to the broker and the flow service is to be invoked . right!! But, i am getting an error,
Document type ‘wm::offline::testAtrigger::docu_trigger’ is not defined in the Broker. But i tried to define the document type in the broker. All the documents are already enabled by me … Can any one guide me…???

ALSO CAN ANY HAVE DOCUMENTATION OF SERVICES USING THE FLOW STEPS using small example codes… ITS A BIT DIFFICULT TO GO ALL THROUGH THE DOCUMENTATION. IT’S VAST…

It will be very helpful than even plain documentation. Concerned people consider my request and try to provide documetation using examples…

Thanks and regards
rama krishna goli

Hi Rama,

did you synchronize the new document with the broker?

In Developer in File Menu, choose “Sync DocTypes”->“All out of Sync”

Regards,
Holger