Help needed in Clustering setup

Hi all,

I have three IntegrationSystem in my clustering setup. I am using the File system as Repository and i have a common package in all my 3 IS.

In one of my IS i deleted trigger and try to publish the document ( thought it will get publish on any of other IS ) but i got the Error.

" No Trigger available for incoming Document PSFT_XPI.ClusterTest:TestEvt. Rejecting Document "

In addition to this, i got the below two errors in another IS,

"Unable to register Reverse Connection with alias:CLUSTERBNG-PSFT-319 "

“Exception → com.wm.io.comm.CommException: [link pool is empty] link pool is empty”

Can Hi all,

Iam new to webMethods. I have three IntegrationSystem in my clustering setup. I am using the File system as Repository and i have a common package in all my 3 IS.

In one of my IS i deleted trigger and try to publish the document ( thought it will get publish on any of other IS ) but i got the Error.

" No Trigger available for incoming Document PSFT_XPI.ClusterTest:TestEvt. Rejecting Document "

In addition to this, i got the below two errors in another IS,

"Unable to register Reverse Connection with alias:CLUSTERBNG-PSFT-319 "

“Exception → com.wm.io.comm.CommException: [link pool is empty] link pool is empty”

Can anyone help me in Testing the Clustering (FAIL OVER and LOAD BALANCING ) ?

You may have two separate issues. In regards the trigger issue, have all your clustered IS’es been configured with the same “Client Group” and “Client prefix” in the “Broker” settings [off the main administration page]. They should be.

The [potential] second issue (“link pool is empty”), in some cases this has been caused by a corrupted audit datastore. Try shutting down your servers, backing up the files in the <IS_home>/audit/data directory, then remove the files and restart your IS servers. See if that helps.

James…