Help needed comsapmwjcoJCO%24AbapException 126 NOT_FOUND NOT_FOUND

Hi,
I receive an IDOC, ORDERS03 type, into my Business Connector 4.6 but during posting into R/3, there is this error during the service InboundProcess.

I tried many things, including manually changing the contents for IDOC.

One question, using remote invoke, Sender_BC remote invokes this InboundProcess service on Receiver_BC, is there a requirement for a return path to originating BC? (Path is blocked by firewall in another problem area). Or it is “fire-and-forget” approach?

Thanks in advance,
Tan

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$AbapException: (126) NOT_FOUND: NOT_FOUND
at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Client.nativeExecute(Native Method)
at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Client.execute(MiddlewareRFC.java:713)
at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java(Compiled Code))
at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:2301)
at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Repository.execute(JCO.java:11832)
at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Repository.queryStructureDefinition(JCO.java:12416)
at com.wm.pkg.sap.rfc.RfcRepository.getStructureDefinition(RfcRepository.java(Compiled Code))
at pub.sap.idoc.encodeSDATA(idoc.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:469)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:495)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:392)
at pub.sap.transport.ALE.OutboundProcess(ALE.java:370)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:1786)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:456)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:481)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:386)
at wm.PartnerMgr.gateway.runtime.InboundProcess(runtime.java:321)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:469)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:495)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:392)
at pub.sap.transport.ALE.InboundProcess(ALE.java:145)
at com.wm.app.b2b.s

Tan,

I would venture to say that the remote invoke is synchronous so any response goes back via the already eatablished connection/path.

As far as the error… If you are using the inboundProcess service, what do you have as your routing rule, specifically as the transport?

If I were doing this, I would create the routing rule to invoke a simple b2b service that would run the “pub.sap.transport.ALE.outboundProcess”(Outbound to BC, Inbound to SAP) which is designed to send IDOC’s to R/3.

HTH,

ajandja

Hello all,
I have found the problem to this.
The idoc type is ORDERS03, with the CIMTYPE coded as “ORDERS03” as well. It should be left blank, because this field seem to imply to SAP that it is an extension “ORDERS03” which cannot be found in R/3 table EDIDO or EDICIM.

Once this field is left null, the posting from outbound to inbound (like Ajandja mentioned) is correct and works beautifully.

Thank you, Ajandja for your input.

Best regards,
Tan
Switzerland

All,

I am trying to increase capacity for handling idocs outbound from SAP. IS6.01 SP2, Partner Manager/Sap Adapter 4.6

I need to process 100K+ material master idocs on a daily basis. However, so far I have not been able to increase the performance above 1.4 seconds per idoc. I want to multi-thread the receipt of idocs by partner manager. The service partner manager calls is very small and quick, it merely publishes the idoc out to the broker.

I have tried increase the number of threads available to the SAP listener. I have tried increasing the number of listeners. I have tried changing the partner profile in SAP to send out ‘packets’ of idocs. Nothing seems to affect the bottleneck of idocs going into Partner Manager.

If anyone has been through this or has any insight I would really appreciate it.

Cooper,

The partner manager can be configured to write transactions to a database or to disk. If you are configured to write to database, you may want to see if there is any overhead incurred by the database transaction.

2nd, for IDocs going from the adapter to SAP, you can choose to use the Inbound or Oubound services. Only the Inbound service writes to the partner manager. I’m not sure if it is possible to do this the other direction? It’s worth a try (though you’ll lose visibility and the routing rules)

Beau