Has anyone been able to use the "Evaluate Client Certificate for SSL connectivity" feature ?

Hello everybody,

I’m using a 9.7 CentraSite/Mediator platform and I’m trying to identify my Consumer using its SSL Handshake Client Certificate, but I can’t get it to work.

When I do a SOAPUI test, I get this message :
Mediator encountered an error:Consumer could not be identified. Anonymous access is not allowed for this service! while executing operation:(…) service:(…) at time:16:41:08 on date:16 mars 2015. The client ip was:10.113.141.178. The current user:Default. The consumer application:null

I had followed the pre-requisites in the documentation, so I think all is well-configured.

So has anyone been able to do it ? How ?

FYI : There are tutorials for all “Evaluate…” actions, except for this one …

Best Regards,
Chiheb

In my SOAPUI test, I can see in SSL Info that I do present the server with my client certificate, the one I have configured as a consumer … :

CipherSuite:
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
LocalPrincipal:
CN=SIBLE1ESB-ASV,OU=SIBLE - DEVELOPPEMENT,OU=0002572104891,O=BANQUE DE FRANCE,C=FR
Local Certificate 1:
[
[
Version: V3
Subject: CN=SIBLE1ESB-ASV, OU=SIBLE - DEVELOPPEMENT, OU=0002572104891, O=BANQUE DE FRANCE, C=FR
Signature Algorithm: SHA256withRSA, OID = 1.2.840.113549.1.1.11

Hi Chiheb,

Detailed tutorial on how to create an asset and apply Evaluate Client Certificate for SSL Connectivity and invocation details are available in the pdf attached.

Please let me know if you see any further issue.

Thanks,
Magesh N.S
EvaluateClientCertificateforSSLConnectivity.pdf (577 KB)