Handling xml

Harsh,

yes i too thought that your DTD structure might be messing up when you have created the wm recordtype structure(RS msg).glad you found out.

Invoke that RSMQhandler service and map this RS xmlstring to the input what ever string or object. and this will put in the queue.

Actually i dont have mq adapter installed here to tell you in detail but follow the above mentioned comments.

HTH,
RMG

hai,
Tell me how to create xml document structure in developer.

with regards,
venkat

Venkata,

You can create new IS DocumentType by using (sample XML or DTD or XML Schema)this will let you create xml doctype automatically using the developer UI,or else create manually by looking into ur xml structure.

Go thru the ISDeveloper tool userguide for more information.

HTH,
RMG.

Hi Professionals,

In my project,i have to load the XML files which are stored in a certain directory which i need to load in DB2 database.we have a large xml files of size like(15mb,17mb,20mb…)i am passing the XML node data to getXMLiterator and then routing the document to TN,but the document is not getting published

2)the settings in TN properties:
BigDocThreshold : 512288
tspace location is also defined.

Hi,
I loop through a xml file and get a documentList.How do i loop thorough this documentList (in the next flow service)to publish each document in the documentList.Should i convert it to xmlString.
Please advice.

Regards,
Sana

Hi,
Continuing with my previous query,the input to my second flow service should be the documentList generated as a result of invoking the appendToDocumentList service in the first flow service.But i notice that the input to the second flow service is a ObjectList and not a documentList which it should be.
Can anyone let me know how i can go about having a documentList as the input to the second flow service.

Thanks
Sana

Hi,

I need to take the branch on the output of a procedure , the procedure is fetching the lookup values from the database.
If all the values are present that is if all the values are fetched successfully, then the process will continue , else it will exit from the flow service.

Please help me in executing this type of logic in my flow service.