Given a package name, how can I suspend or disable all connections, schedulers etc

Hi All,

Given a package name, can I suspend or disable all connections, schedulers, ports , notifications within that single package?

Or

Is there some way I can find out the all component info for a given package? Example if package names is ABC, can I know names of all conections in it, names of all notifications in it, names of all schedulers in it, names of all ports in this package?

Atul

Hi Atul,
Basically what you’ll have to do is to write specific DSP to call the functions to list, enable or disable connections, schedulers, ports and notifications for a specific package name. Or the quick and dirty way to disable connections, schedulers, ports and notifications for a specific package is just to disable that package via packages/management in the IS Admin.

Cheers,
David

Thanks, that is known and we have done that already. Just wanted to check if there is some easier known way out.

No other easy way exist other than calling those adapter functions (listed under wm.admin folder) and invoke it via custom central dsp page:

HTH,
RMG

Thanks RMG.

It appears the scheduler dsp calls the functions/services “pub.scheduler:suspendTask”, pub.scheduler:resumeTask" from WmRoot pack.