Getting ResourceUnavailableException Exception creating JMS Connection Alias in IS for Nirvana

Hello

I have tried to create JMS Alias for Nirvana but I got the below exception:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.ResourceUnavailableException: javax.jms.JMSException: Session: can’t create queue SECURITY: No privilege for attempted operation:system@127.0.0.1 Channel management request

I created a JNDI Lookup for Niravana that is working fine. When I tried to create JMS Alias using that JNDI Name i got this exception.

I have no clue why I am getting this issue. Please help if someone have created the JMS Alias with Nirvana.

HI

Have you copied nClient.jar and nJMS.jar from Nirvana/lib to IntegrationServer/lib/jars and then Restarted IS ?

Replace 127.0.0.1 with host name of where the Nirvana realm is located, and apply the changes

-Senthil

I am getting the following error :

Error occurred in webMethods while processing the request : Error = 'javax.jms.IllegalStateException: MessageProducerImpl.send failed: SECURITY: No privilege for attempted Operation : Channel Publish com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.ResourceUnavailableException: javax.jms.IllegalStateException: MessageProducerImpl.send failed: SECURITY: No privilege for attempted Operation : Channel Publish ', Type = ‘com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException’, Error service = ‘pub.jms:reply’

When the message is published from the sam server and reply is on the same server there is no error , but when the reply is from another server with reply we get the above error.