Getting extra null record in Result Set from AS/400 Stored P

Hi:
I’m having a problem with the Result Set returned from a Stored Procedure on the AS/400. The procedure is SQL compiled as a CLE program (IBM’s standard practice). I am using EI V4.6 and the JDBC Intelligent Adapter V4.2.1 to connect to the AS/400 (V4R5). When I call the procedure, I should only get 1 record in the Result Set, which I do receive. However, I then get a second output which has empty fields (nulls and zeros). This procedure works perfectly when called from other appplications outside of webMethods. Publishing the output shows there are 2 records. I tried another procedure and the same thing happened, I get this ‘empty’ record at the end of the Result Set. If I take the SQL and put it into a custom step, it works fine - no extra record. But we use alot of Stored Procedures on the AS/400 and don’t want to have to duplicate the logic in custom SQL steps. I vaguely remember reading about this issue somewhere, but can’t seem to find the posting. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks…