Getting error " Failed to run resourcedomainlookupValue service for salesforce adapter

WM Version 9.6 and salesforce adapter version 8.2

WM Fix : core fix _ 11 and Salesforce adapter fix: Fix 6, Fix 17 and Fix 18

When I try to add a field in salesforce adapter service getting error " Failed to run resourcedomainlookupValue service. Error occurred while trying to get resource domain values for service: com.wm.adapter.wmsalesforce.service.UpdateOperation and resource domain: inputParameterNames null".

I was not getting this error earlier. Kindly let me know what could be the reason for this and how to fix this

Error message " " Failed to run resourcedomainlookupValue service. Error occurred while trying to get resource domain values for service: com.wm.adapter.wmsalesforce.service.UpdateOperation and resource domain: inputParameterNames null"."

Installed fixes has been mentioned above.

Does your endpoint URL have the right version identifier at the end?
Increase the logging level to capture the low-level error messages, and share them.

There are some error codes here and possible cause; check 1013 (link).

KM

Yes, endpoint URL have the right version identifier at the end.

Here are the more log details ,

[ART.114.243] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Failed to run resourceDomainLookupValues service. Details provided in error log.
[ADA.505.1013] Error occurred while trying to get resource domain values for service: com.wm.adapter.wmsalesforce.service.UpdateOperation and resource domain: inputParameterNames
null
Caused by: com.wm.adk.error.AdapterConnectionException: [ADA.505.1013] Error occurred while trying to get resource domain values for service: com.wm.adapter.wmsalesforce.service.UpdateOperation and resource domain: inputParameterNames
null.

No, I mean debug or trace level logging.

IS > Settings > Logging > Salesforce Adapter (or something similar)
Then click on it and then select Debug for that component.

You will see detailed logging; copy those and you can revert the level back to Info so that your logs aren’t clogged.

KM

After enabling the log level to debug and trace and restarted the IS. The same error message is getting logged when I try to add a field to salesforce adapter service. Along with this I also saw the below message after IS restart.

[ART.114.13] Adapter Runtime: Error occurred while Adapter Runtime was loading adapter type “WmSalesforceAdapter”.
[ART.114.9] Adapter Runtime: Error(s) while registering adapter type WmSalesforceAdapter.
Caused by: com.wm.pkg.art.error.MultiReasonException: [ART.114.9] Adapter Runtime: Error(s) while registering adapter type WmSalesforceAdapter.

Hi

Can you please install the latest Salesforce Adapter fix version 30 and see if the problem persists?

regards,
Suresh Ganta

Thank you all for the replies, I also encountered this problem

Thank you all for your response.
After re-installing the fix 17 for salesforce adapter, issue got resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.