Getting Crazy with Insert Adapter Notification

Hi,

Here is my story.

I created an insert adapter notification, when I created that Developer automatically created a Publishable Document.

I went to ISAdmin page an enable the Polling Notifications.

Later, I created a Flow Service with the same Publishable Document (Drag & Drop) as an input. Also, I created a Broker/Local Trigger that point to the newly created Flow Service and the publishable document created with the notification trigger.

The job of the new flow service is to insert data in a different table. If I test the flow service alone the data is inserted correctly.

The problem is:

When I insert data to the table that is being watch by the notification adapter the Flow get call by the trigger, but the fields of the Input document appears to blank an the insertion on my final table fails.

Why my input document doesn’t have the input of the insert being watch? I’m missing any steps?

Make sure the name of input document of trigger flow is fully qualified, for values to be passed in that.

Hi,

I have the same problem!

Someone may help me?

The name of input document of trigger flow is fully qualified!!!

Hi,

I saved the pipeline to disk (pub.flow.savePipelineToFile) and it was easier to visualize the error.

Try that, you will see the document created in the pipeline.

Saludos,
Francisco Pereira

Hi Fernando,

thanks thanks very much for your reply!

I just saved the pipeline to a file and I can see the correct value of my insert command:

<value name="COD_NAVE">AO</value>

But when I try to use them in my java service (java service is the only service of my flow) I recive a null value. This is the java code to retrieve value from pipeline:

// pipeline
IDataCursor pipelineCursor = pipeline.getCursor();
String COD_NAVE = IDataUtil.getString( pipelineCursor, "COD_NAVE" );
pipelineCursor.destroy();
// business logic
String OUTPUT = "Inserito il codice nave: " + COD_NAVE;
System.out.println(OUTPUT);
// pipeline
IDataCursor pipelineCursor_1 = pipeline.getCursor();
IDataUtil.put( pipelineCursor_1, "OUTPUT", OUTPUT );
pipelineCursor_1.destroy();

Why???
I forgot any steps???

Ok! The trigger is the problem don’t pass data to Service.

Why???

I created a Local Trigger that point to the newly created Flow Service and the publishable document created with the notification.

I forgot somthings???