Get Select values from Stored Procedure

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum and hopefully my question and formulation will be according to you rules… if not, please let me know and I’ll revise.

I have a Store Procedure on another end and its code is not visible to me. The only thing I see is that it executes two SELECT statements which results in two variables containing integer/string. I would like to know how I can access these values in the developer. The Adapter Service seem to retrieve only the last SELECT value as the Return Field. Am I supposed to approach the result as a resultset perhaps? If yes, how should I configure this in the Adapter Service?

Thank you in advance.

Br,
A

Did you try create Adapter Service as storedprocedureWithSignature template or you can either use customSQL template and call SP and output the vars accordingly and the adapter service ouput will create as result set (results) that are outputs based on the JDBC FieldTypes in the service Developer UI.

What are the steps you have done so far and stuck with it?

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg, and thank you for helping out. The use of customSQL did the trick as you said. I think that’s the way to go. The default SP adapter service provided is perhaps limited… or maybe I just couldn’t figure out the full potential of it.

Thank you again.

Br,
A