Fifa World Cup 2022

In this thread, we can discuss and share information about the Fifa World Cup 2022 that is going on right now!

The competition just started a few days ago and we are currently at the beginning of the group stage.
There are many great matches to come!

What teams are you looking forward to seeing?
Which is your favorite team, or maybe your less favorite one? :slight_smile:
Who is going to be the best player? Messi, Ronaldo, or somebody else?

Let’s get the hype going and feel free to discuss all things World Cup here.

2 Likes

Looks like we missed an opportunity to do a iPaaS Puzzle around the Worldcup :slight_smile: We choose 5th iPaas Puzzle: Design your Advent Calendar API

Besides my home country Germany, that of course I hope will go far with good forward soccer, I am hoping that Lionel Messi, in my opinion the greatest soccer player ever, can prove it by winning it all this time.

Turns out Argentina has lost their opening match after being unbeaten the last 36 games! Hope it wakes them up!. Argentina’s loss to Saudi Arabia at the World Cup is a tough start for Messi : NPR

2 Likes
Who do you think will be the winner?
  • Brazil
  • France
  • Argentina
  • Germany
  • Spain
  • England
  • Portugal
  • Belgium
  • Netherlands
  • Uruguay
  • Denmark
  • Croatia
  • Mexico
  • USA
  • Japan

0 voters

2 Likes

I have to admit that I struggled with myself if I should follow the World Cup or not this time. After the latest decisions e.g. “One love armband” I decided for myself to skip this world cup completely and fully concentrate on christmas activities :santa: :christmas_tree:

We have plenty of good matches this world cup. There aren’t many 0-0 results, which is quite nice!

And while the group stage is halfway done, I accidentally found this parody youtube channel with some fun videos - 442oons.
I think you might enjoy some of them @Stefan_Witschel :slight_smile:
e.g.

2 Likes