Fatal Error in listener

We are using the webMethods Adapter for Oracle enterpriseone. We were successful in enabling the oracle guaranteed event connection to JDE 8.12. When we try to enable the listener it gives us the following issue.Please see attached file for the complete error :

[ART.115.3258] Adapter Runtime (Listener): Fatal error in listener See error log for details failed to create event XML marshaller: Failed to initialize Castor java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration at org.exolab.castor.util.LocalConfiguration.getParser(LocalConfiguration.java:325) at org.exolab.castor.util.LocalConfiguration.getParser(LocalConfiguration.java:256) at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:590) at org.exolab.castor.mapping.Mapping.loadMappingInternal(Mapping.java:532) at org.exolab.castor.mapping.Mapping.loadMapping(Mapping.java:453) at com.peoplesoft.pt.e1.common.events.clientsvc.internal.XmlMarshaller.(Unknown Source) at com.peoplesoft.pt.e1.common.events.clientsvc.ClientService.(Unknown Source) at com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.newevents.impl.http.EventServiceHTTPImpl.getClientService

Please advise. Thanks.
ErrorMessage.txt (14.2 KB)

Hi Nagarsameer,

I am also facing the same issue. Please let me know what settings or configurations that i need to set if you resolved this issue.

Regards,
Datta.

Hi datta,

Please check the Oracle EnterpriseOne Transaction Server is up running! Check with Environments group and bounce the Transaction server once and restart the listener!

Thanks,
JSree