Failed to update model for monitoring

Thanks for a great forum!

I have a model running on our Development environment. I am trying to deploy this to our Test enviroment. Both environments are running on webMethods 6.01. I have deployed with Developer, exported/imported the model in Modeler and executed scanPackage. But when I try to update model for monitoring I receive the following exception:

2006-03-29 17:23:50 CEST wm.modeler.monitor.AuditLogAccess:isProcessEnabled com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0079][Oracle JDBC Driver]Broken pipe
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0079][Oracle JDBC Driver]Broken pipe
at wm.modeler.monitor.AuditLogAccess.isProcessEnabled(AuditLogAccess.java:477)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:351)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:119)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:167)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:204)
at wm.server.net.HandshakeHandler.run(IaikHTTPSListener.java:781)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Any clues? Network issue?

Kind regards,
Frode Finnes Larsen.

Solved.

I increased the timeout on the PRT runtime DB pool from 6 sec to 10 and restarted the IS.

frode.

Hi,
Where do you find the timout on the PRT runtime DB Pool. can you please let me knwo so that i can change my seetings.