Failed to evaluate binding expression: "#{StagesStagesView.stageListUTableProvider}"

Hi,

While enabling the Process for Analysis i’m getting the below error.Can someone help me regarding this.

Error:

Failed to evaluate binding expression: “#{StagesStagesView.processStepLabels}”

Failed to evaluate binding expression: “#{StagesStagesView.stageListUTableProvider}”

java.lang.NullPointerException

Regards,
Vijayakanth V

Hi,

Do you get everything “green” on the Servers page?

Which version and fix level are you at?

Best regards,

Hi Vijayakanth ,

Which webMethods version you are having ?

I think you are trying to change or enable process for analysis using MWS . I will suggest try 1 simple BPM and deploy it and at the time of deployment please specifiy enable process for exeution and enable process for analysis and then check if probelm still exist .

It looks like problem is with MWS current version\fix level in which you are trying to enable process properties from MWS UI .

Thanks
Shrikant

Hi Shrikant/Gerardo,

Thanks for response.Please find the current version and FIX of MWS that we are using.

Version: 10.1.0.0.101
Installed Fixes: OPT_10.1_Fix3

Regards,
Vijayakanth V

Hi Vijayakanth ,

Have you tried sample BPM process to deploy from designer or deployer and make sure enable for execution and enable for analysis checked and see if you are able to see process analysis from MWS .

Because i think you are trying to enable Process for Analysis from MWS UI page , is it right ?

Please let me know once you tried above test .

Thanks
Shrikant

Hi Shrikant,

I have deployed the process using the depoyer and trying to enable the process from MWS UI for analysis.While enabling it shows error but in the business process it shows enabled.

PFA screen shot for the same.

Regards,
Vijayakanth V

Hi Vijayakanth ,

So it means even if you see the error thrown when you enabled process for analysis from MWS UI , its working ?

Can you please check if you are able to see process analysis view for that BPM for which you enabled Process Analysis .

Thanks
Shrikant

Hi Shrikant,

I’m not able to see the process in my process analysis view.PFA.