Fail to receive messages from weblogic JMS server access denied

Hi all,

I able to connect weblogic server 10.x.
In JNDI lookup I can see different objects of weblogic except Topics, queues and connection factories
Connection alias name is connected successfully.

I able to do send JMS message on weblogic server, but when tring to setup trigger to subscribe messages I received

Unable to start JMS Trigger : com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.ResourceUnavailableException: weblogic.jms.common.JMSSecurityException: Access denied to resource: type=,

Queue trying to connect have a admin role assigned.

Please help.

Is this setting configured in the Connection Factory used to connect to the queue?

Did you try to send in the same queue?

Can you share some more details about your IS Veersion and the JNDI- and JMS-Alias settings?
You can omit technical connection details like IP-Adresses and Ports.

Regards,
Holger

Thanks for the reply.

successfully send Message on same queue,

1. IS version is webMethods 9.7.

I have added following Jar files in lib/jar
weblogic
wlfullclient
wljmsclient
wlnmclient

1. Created JNDI setting and connecting to JNDI created in weblogic. Able to test JNDI_Provider Alias. But in list of JMS objects missing required Topics and queues

2. CreatedJMS connection alias with connection factory look up name. Able to enable it.

3. When enabling trigger received error

com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.ResourceUnavailableException: weblogic.jms.common.JMSSecurityException: Access denied to resource: type=, application=XXXXXXX, destinationType=queue, resource=XXXXXX, action=receive [Linked Exception] weblogic.jms.common.JMSSecurityException: Access denied to resource: type=, application=XXXXXX, destinationType=queue, resource=XXXXXX, action=receive

Hi Uday,

as I am not using weblogic for JMS I am no longer able to assist here.

Maybe someone else from the community can take over.

Regards,
Holger.

Error says Access Denied.

did you try providing username\password in your connection alias and JNDI configuration?

Uday, who is maintaining webLogic server, check with them is any issue from server side.

Thanks,

Uday,

I don’t know if this issue is resolved or not but if it resolved share your updates else look into below

1> Are you able to send a message to JMS queue using pub.jms:send?
2> In your JMS trigger properties what is user mentioned is it “Administrator” ?
3> Try providing the setting in your “JNDI Provider alias” i.e, in the “Other Properties”

weblogic.jndi.enableDefaultUser=true

4> For me it is some configuration in the security principal setting.

Uday,

I don’t know if this issue is resolved or not but if it resolved share your updates else look into below

1> Are you able to send a message to JMS queue using pub.jms:send?
2> In your JMS trigger properties what is user mentioned is it “Administrator” ?
3> Try providing the setting in your “JNDI Provider alias” i.e, in the “Other Properties”

weblogic.jndi.enableDefaultUser=true

4> For me it is some configuration in the security principal setting.

1 Like