Exactly Once Notification for JDBC Adapter

How do you enable Exactly Only Once notification for the JDBC Adapter 601. The JDBC Adapter documentation talks about providing the configuration info in the IS Admin Users Guide, but I did not notice any such material in the Admin User’s Guide.

Please let me know which document states this or way to set this up.

Thanks,
Sharath.

I created the insert notification on Oracle JDBC Adapter in IS 6.0.1.to kick the flow service. Insert Notification has created the Publishable document.
I am not sure how to place the first step in my flow to get the publishable document. I tried to use the Publishable Document as input to the select service but this is not kicking my flow after I insert a record in the datablase.
How to make use of insert notificaton in the Flow service to kick the integration?

Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks for your help in advance…

Hi Anitha,

Create a trigger which can subscribe the document which published by the Insert Notification and specify your service in the trigger to kick the flow steps.

Addition to that you can pass your document as an input to your service and you can map it appropriately.

Thanks,
-GV

Hi Anitha,

If I understand your problem correctly… you can do the following to achive your task…

Create a trigger which can subscribe the document which published by the Insert Notification and specify your service in the trigger to kick the flow steps.

Addition to that you can pass your document as an input to your service and you can map it appropriately.

Thanks,
-GV