Error while running the query to look for trading partners

Hi All,
I am getting the below mentioned error while running the query to look for trading partners.

ERROR: com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException: Failed to create/get distributed cache ‘TNQueryResults@:5555’; reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Member name is limited to 32 characters in length.; – check configuration.

If any has any idea of this error then please help me to resolve it.

Vikas,
If you are in a clustered environemnt,
Do check the below file for valid hostname,
IntegrationServer\config\Caching\tangosol-coherence.xml

Hi Satheesh,
No IS clustring is done. I’ve installed it on my laptop.

Normally this error relates to clustering mostly per these articles:
Failed to create/get distributed cache 'TNQueryResults@:5555

[url]http://advantage.webmethods.com/article/?id=1614326909[/url]

When querying did you specify Corporation Name : %partnername% → with more than 32 chars?

HTH,
RMg

Hi ,

I am getting the below error while querying in TN Console.

com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException:Failed to create/get distributed cache
‘TNQueryResults@’;reason: (Wrapped)java.net.SocketException:There is not enough buffer space for the requested socket operation.; – check configuration

Could any one please advise on this ASAP.

Can i reset the server cache ?? will that help out ??

Hi Prabha,

We are also getting the same exception in TN. Did you find any resolution to this error?

The error that we are getting is
[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]com.webMethods.sc.caching.CachingException: Failed to create/get distributed cache ‘TNQueryResults@app0eaidev1:7010’; reason: (Wrapped) java.net.SocketException: There is not enough buffer space for the requested socket operation.; – check configuration

Regards,
Rumki
[/COLOR][/size]

I see this happens some times mainly with IS/TN in cluster mode when you run any section TAnalysis,Profiles Query fetch etc… But I dont’t think this a show stopper…next run it should work as is:

HTH,
RMG