Error while publishing one broker document

Hi,

I am getting this error while trying to publish one document to Broker.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Invalid Document (212-1263): Document is not a properly formed document of its type. One or more fields do not match the document definition in the Broker. at pub.publish.publish(publish.java:152) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor70.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:587) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:229) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:198) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:39) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:407) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:503) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:367) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:246) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:157) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java:324) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:581) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java:438) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java:403) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:1749) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process

[COLOR=Red]I have checked that the document is in sync with broker.
Can anyone pls tell me what is the reason for the error & what is the solution for this one.

Thanks,
Sukanta
[/COLOR]

The reason that it fails is because the run-time structure of the document does not match the design-time structure you have defined in IS and the Broker. In other words, while the IS doc type and Broker doc type are in sync, the document you are trying to publish doesn’t match the doc type definition.

Step through your service and just before the publish, compare the structure of the document in the pipeline with the IS doc type definition. The solution is to modify the code to create a document that conforms with the IS doc type definition (or change the IS doc type definition if it is wrong).

Hi Reamon,

I have checked the run time structure of the document, it is exactly same as the IS document structure.

We are passing some null values for some of the fields, but we have kept allow null property as true, so, it should not be treated as different structure.

I am using webMethods 6.1.

Thanks,
Sukanta

As the exception tells you (and as what Rob said), look at how certain fields are defined in the document. Check for data types @ design time vs @ run time.

I have check the document @design time & @run time. bothe the document has same no of field & the data types of the fields are also same. Only one thing is different, as i told you before, there are some null values for some field. But i have set the allow null property as true for all the field. So, it should not be treated as diffrent datatype. When the value of one field is coming as null, the datatype of the field is changing from string to object. Is that the issue?

That may be. Try dropping the null fields to see if that helps the publish succeed.