Error while opening Process Instance Details

Hi,

We are facing issue with Process Instance details in MWS. MWS version is 8.0.2 and IS version is also 8.0.2

When I click on Process instance and MWS redirects to Process instance details page.

At that screen we get following error

Failed to evaluate binding expression: “#{activePageBean.drilldownJS}”

SOAPException( Client: [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message )
at electric.soap.SOAPMessage.getSOAPException(SOAPMessage.java:691)
at electric.soap.java.reference.JavaToSOAP.invoke(JavaToSOAP.java:256)
at electric.soap.java.reference.JavaToSOAP.invoke(JavaToSOAP.java:165)
at electric.proxy.handler.Proxy.invoke(Proxy.java:126)
at $Proxy30.getImageInfo(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.webMethods.caf.wsclient.proxy.impl.WSClientDynamicProxy.invokeMethod(WSClientDynamicProxy.java:89)
at com.webMethods.caf.wsclient.proxy.impl.WSClientDynamicProxy.invoke(WSClientDynamicProxy.java:134)
at $Proxy29.getImageInfo(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

Any help would be appreciated.

I went through few threads but could not find much information, hence posting here.

Some one in a thread suggest to Add Monitor Administrator in Central user management. I did and it is not helping either.

User management is that Administrator user have
Central Administrator and Monitor Administrator groups

Central User is part of Monitor Administrator

Could you guys please let me know if i am missing something or what else should i check?

Thanks.

we have faced the similar kind of issue, while tracing the issue we have found that WmMonitor package is missing. After installing the package we are able to access the processInstances

Thanks for the reply anand.

we were able to fix the issue. We found that during maintainence activities support team deleted old data from PRTPROCESS table hence we were seeing errors.