Error while enabling JDBC adapter connection

Hi,

PFB the error which is displayed getting in the error log when I tried to enable a JDBC connection.The status it shows is pending enabled.

ErrorLog:
com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.118.5019] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Error getting connection metadata. Missing required parameter: adapterTypeName.
Can’t find resource for bundle com.wm.pkg.art.i18n.resources.AdapterRuntimeUiResourceBundle, key ARTAdmin.pendingEnabled.display

at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:125)
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:116)
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:68)
at com.wm.pkg.art.admin.ARTAdmin.getAllConnectionMetadata(ARTAdmin.java:1235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

Please help me in solving in this issue.

Can you post your connection configuration?

PFB the connection details:

Transaction Type=NO_TRANSACTION
DataSourceClass=oracel.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource
serverName=local
user=scott
password=tiger
databaseName=orcl
portNumber=1521
networkprotocol=tcp
otherproperties:driverType=thin

You have a typo in the DataSourceClass field but I assume that the typo was from typing your post and the connection config really says “oracle”.

The error message seems odd: " Missing required parameter: adapterTypeName."

According to the enry for this in the Error Messages Reference, this is an internal error. The resolution is to contact tech support.