Error [ISC.0076.0007W] XMLCoder decode invalid data type: org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext

Hello

Whenever a document is put the error [ISC.0076.0007W] XMLCoder decode invalid data type: org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext

Does anything needs to be added to the mime.types to fix this error? If not, what is missing which may cause this error?

My IS versión 8.2

I do not understand the issue, could you please explain in-detail.

What document is it any standard XML and you see this error in the server logs?

HTH,
RMG

Hi Marcos Noder,

to the best of my understanding

[ISC.0076.0007W] XMLCoder decode invalid data type: is a warning and not an error, as indicated by the ‘W’ in the code, ‘ISC.0076.0007W’. It means an attempt was made to write a some object to disk (one way is by using savePipeline/savePipelineToFile). In most cases, it is safe to ignore these messages. To eliminate it completely, reduce the logging level to 4 or below.

org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext : MessageContext hold run time information about one Message invocation. It hold reference to OperationContext, ServiceGroupContext, and Configuration Context tied with current message. For an example if you need accesses to other messages of the current invocation, you can get to them via OperationContext. Addition to class attributes define in Message context, message context stores the information as name value pairs. Those name value pairs,and class attributes tweak the execution behavior of message context and some of them can be find in org.apache.axis2.Constants class. (TODO we should provide list of supported options). You may set them at any level of context hierarchy and they will affect invocations related to their child elements.
What is Axis2 : Axis2 states are held in two information models, called description hierarchy and context hierarchy. Description hierarchy hold deployment configuration and it’s values does not change unless deployment configuration change occurs where Context hierarchy hold run time information. Both hierarchies consists four levels, Global, Service Group, Operation and Message.

Why Axis2 used in Integration Server:
Every service runs in IS will run on top of java . IS used Axis2 to hold run time data like pipeline.

1 Like