Error in creating sql adapter with WM 60

Hi
I am trying to create an SQL adapter with webMethods 6, inspite of putting the jar files in c:\Webmethods6\Integrationserver\lib\jars folder and restarting the server I continue to get this error:
Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource Test:Test.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class "com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource " cannot be located.
com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource .class not found

Please let me know a solution for this

Regards

Alok

Hi Alok,

Can you see the jar file via the “Server > About” page from the IS console ? Just to make sure …
If so you might have to add something in the ‘Other Properties’ field of the adapter config page. Check ch3 of the JDBC adapter documentation : IntegrationServer\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\doc\WmJDBCAdapterUserGuide.pdf

HTH,
M.

Alok first thing first; did you put classes12.jar in that jar folder, and after that did you configure your adapter ?

Is there a space on the end of the "com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource " By any chance? I’m always worried by extra spaces at the end of classnames and the like and it looks like the message that you’ve pasted has one…

regards,
Nathan Lee
http://www.customware.net/wmunit WmUnit - Improve the quality of your webMethods services