Error getting broker log length

We have the following problem in production. WM 9.7 OS AIX
I check while this issue occure broker is alive and IS is responding.

How do we solve this problem?
As per my understanding, if broker server is re-started, it should automatically drain out the documents that
are in queue.

Did any body face the above issue? Your advise is greatly appreciated

[LGU.0002.0001E] Error getting broker log length: The request timed out.
[ISS.0098.0041C] Unable to connect to Broker. Starting to poll
[ISC.0062.0038I] pub.flow:setResponse is using the value from parameter “response” because no value specified for “responseString” or “responseBytes”.
Java heap spacejava.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.net8.ddx.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.net8.ddk.b(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.ddam.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.ddam.t(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.dde3.w(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.dde3.y(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.dddz.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.executeUpdate(BaseSqlWorker.java:281)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.executeUpdate(BaseSqlWorker.java:316)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.executeUpdate(BaseSqlWorker.java:249)
at com.webMethods.jms.db.impl.mssql.UpdateSubscriptions.executeUpdate(UpdateSubscriptions.java:24)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.executeUpdateProc(BaseSqlWorker.java:890)
at com.webMethods.jms.db.DbJMSClient$ConnectionUpdateThread.onRun(DbJMSClient.java:132)
at com.webMethods.rtl.util.thread.ControllableThread.run(ControllableThread.java:43)
[ISS.0099.0008E] Insufficient memory while retrieving events for BrokerTransport:Ip address_IS port_1425985342_RequestReplyClient
[ISS.0099.0008E] Insufficient memory while retrieving events for BrokerTransport:Ip address_IS por0_1425985342_RequestReplyClient

After I have restarted IS and broker and then i deleted 1000 MBs of serveral heap dump,java core dump,core files
now,i am getting below error.
What does this mean? what action need to take

====
[ISS.0098.0064D] Publishing delayed while outbound store is draining. Service: wm.server.publish:publish
[ISS.0098.0064D] Publishing delayed while outbound store is draining. Service: wm.server.publish:publish

Hi Vinay,

please check the memory settings for your integration server and increase it if possible.

Check the readmes for Fixes for 9.7 for Memory Leaks and/or Broker crash/restart reasons.
Esp. Broker Core and Broker Java API might be of interest here.

The Debug (D) Message indicates, that server is busy transferring the old documents to the broker after restart and the new documents will take longer to reach the broker due to this.
You will have to jsut be patient until all documents are transferred.

Can you check the Broker Log why it restarted from its own?

Regards,
Holger

The message "ISS.0098.0064D Publishing delayed… " comes up when the IS is in the process of draining the outbound document store.
The draining process is required after communication b/w. IS and Broker is re-established after it was broken for whatever reason. Any publishing of IS clients is delayed until the outbound document store is completely empty. This can take quite some time and takes away IS resources depending on the amount/size of documents kept in the document store. This can give the impression that the IS is hanging.

Please check in the IS Admin under Settings > Resources > Store Settings > Edit Document Store Settings you can set a parameter named "Maximum Documents to Send per Transaction". Increasing this parameter is usually speeding up the IS docstore draining process.

Vinay – As per the logs, IS could not able to reach broker for a few moments, check why it happens ? Secondly, while configuring broker what size did you specify ( medium/ large ), during this issue was happens see what was the load on the server …I am sure it is a temporary issue but we should know its reason to cause

Thanks,