error deploying process

We are facing the following problem when enabling a process for execution and analysis in Portal:

After deploying a process model from Designer, in MyWebMethods, when going to Administration->Processes->BusinessProcesses and trying to open the administration page of a process model I get the following error:

[exception.wm_bam_process_config_details] Your last action caused an exception to occur while executing getTrackingExtensionsFromWS(). The details for that exception follow SOAPException( Server: null ). The stack follows: com.webMethods.caf.wsclient.proxy.impl.WSClientDynamicProxy.java:397 com.webMethods.caf.wsclient.proxy.impl.WSClientDynamicProxy.java:216 $Proxy3.java:-1…

If I disable the Analytic Engine service, I don’t get this error. I can enable the execution and run processes instances, but the problem with Analytic Engine and process configuration remains after I enable it again.

Thanks

Joao Caseiro

Did you find any resolution for this issue? I am facing the same issue…

Thanks
Jimmy

me too … Any resolution?

Me too… Any news?

Hi,

Is your AE is running and configured on MWS ie. Environment settings (CSS)?
Make sure that your AE is running and MWS is connected to AE before enabling the anlysis for business processes.

-nD