ERROR-060, AC-Extent space allocation failed for file 55.

Thanks Brian

Sorry guys, one more assist in this.

Can someone explain to me failure using data from the reports?

Where should I look in both reports (Source) & (Target) to find failure why ADASAV RESTORE FILES=55 failed?

Thanks
D

The reports are irrelevant, the output from the abending job tells the story.

Any why is this an issue again, I thought the RESTORE FMOVE finally worked with DRIVES=3 ?

yes, problem has solved. thanks

My lead is asking me again & again to explain to her failure using data from the reports?.

As I said, the reports don’t matter here at all, both issues you encountered
can only be explained by looking at the ADASAV RESTORE output

1.) RESTORE FILES vs RESTORE FMOVE
2.) DDREST1 + DDREST2 + DDREST3 withouth specifying DRIVES=3

Instruct your “lead” to read this forum for a full explanation if he/she doesn’t understand still, or ask anyone at LA County who might be trained in Adabas DBA skills, because this is basic information taught in the first Adabas DBA Skills class.

It has been a few months since your first post, and it doesn’t sound like you understand the utilities you are needing to run. It’s like giving power tools to a child. It’s not the child’s fault, but it’s quite dangerous for all around. You could really destroy something, and LA County would be worse off and lose a lot more than just the cost of sending you to this class.

This isn’t meant to be an insult, so I hope it’s not coming across this way. If it’s an insult to anyone, it’s an insult to those who think it’s wise to give you DBA powers without ensuring you are properly trained in them.

Seriously - go get your utilities education from Software AG, please!