Encountering Errors with Module Loading in Cumulocity

Hi Team,

I’m currently facing issues with a Cumulocity application and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.
Here are the details of the problems I’m encountering:

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Cumulocity
Frontend: 1018.503.117
Backend: 1018.540.195

*Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?*License (production - customer)

Detailed explanation of the problem:

I’m seeing an error related to the GpPowerbiWidgetModule which seems to be failing due to an undefined property error. The exact message is:

Module GpPowerbiWidgetModule could not be loaded. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘animation’)

This error occurs in the context of dynamically loading modules, specifically when trying to load GpPowerbiWidgetModule.

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Uploading: image.png…

I’m unsure how to proceed to diagnose or resolve these errors effectively.

Has anyone encountered similar issues or does anyone have recommendations on how to troubleshoot or fix these errors? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @chiragdave,

The GpPowerbiWidgetModule seems to be from the Power BI Widget.

Has this Widget been working previously? If so, what did you change in the meantime?

Are you installing this to a custom application or to one of the stock apps? If this issue appears in a custom application, have you checked if it is also present in the stock application?

You could build both your shell application and your plugin in development mode. The stacktrace would then become a bit more useful and it might be possible to identify from where this issue comes.

Regards,
Tristan