Enabling model on Business process in mywM

Hi Prashant,

I have reinstalled SP2 again via installer.
The problem persists.

Let me know if any other config parameters to be set.

Thanks
Sumiy

Hi Prashant,

After some analysis on advantage i figured out that :
1: “Process Analysis Tree” error comes because optimize is not configured. Since we do not have optimize we are getting this error. Let me know if you have any idea on this.

2: “Process Image fails to load” :This error occurs because proper display parameter was not set in OS. In the server.sh file I added one line as
“export DISPLAY=:10.0” and restarted the IS where IS-IP is the IP address of IS.
Now process instance image can be seen properly.

Problem still we are facing:
· WmMonitor loads partially

Thanks for your help.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.

regards
Sumit

Please double chedk the following file.
C:\webMethods6\IntegrationServer\packages\WmMonitor\config\monitor.cfg

I have found that the following parameter in this file is very critical.
wm.monitor.myWebmethodsHost=

Specifically, the value of must be exactly the same as the value shown by the IS Admin GUI (in the upper left hand corner). For example, everything before the :: in the top line of the GUI:

rladson-D610XP.webm.webmethods.com :: Integration Server

Hi Ladson,

The adming page has this link :
ate :: Integration Server

And the entry which I have made in monitor.cfg is :
wm.monitor.myWebmethodsHost=ate

Let me know if this is proper…

regards,
Sumit

That is correct! I hope it helps.

hi Sumit,

Are you still facing the issue ?

You can set the Display setting in the user profile from where you are starting the IS. So better to set it in profile than in server.sh file.

Have you removed the package and installed it ? Better to remove the WmMonitor package and re-install it, from your load errors it seems that IS not able to find ’ wm.monitor.util:configSettings ’ class.

One more thing while setting up the parameters in config file please check that there are no spaces at the end of the parameter value. Sometimes you will get error because of spaces.

HTH,
Prashant

Hi Prashant,

I have reinstalled WmMonitor package.
Now the WmMonitor packages loads fully, however WmPublic and WmRoot fails to load fully.

WmPublic gives following errors :

pub.soap.utils:soapDataToBytes [ISS.0026.9106] No method soapDataToBytes in class pub.soap.utils
pub.soap.utils:getEncoding [ISS.0026.9106] No method getEncoding in class pub.soap.utils

WmRoot gives following errors:

wm.server.net.listeners:listKeyStoreTypes [ISS.0026.9106] No method listKeyStoreTypes in class wm.server.net.listeners
wm.server.net.listeners:listSecurityProviders [ISS.0026.9106] No method listSecurityProviders in class wm.server.net.listeners
wm.server.net.listeners:addSecurityProvider [ISS.0026.9106] No method addSecurityProvider in class wm.server.net.listeners
wm.server.VCS:preDelete [ISS.0026.9106] No method preDelete in class wm.server.VCS

I am checking where exactly the cause of problem lies…
Let me know if you have any idea.

regards,
Sumit

Hi,

Left with no options.
Even support adviced to reinstall the IS and Portal

After doing the same everything works however something still does not work like

Process resubmit options is enabled for completed processes and does not seem to work

For many errors IS throws Null Poniter exception instead of throwing proper error messages.

But now we can run the processes atleast.

Thanks for the help guys.

regards,
Sumit

I am also facing the same issues in the latest wM7.1.1 image that I downloaded from Advantage. I noticed that this issue has occured since 6.1/6.5? Even did many times of clean reinstallation, but still could not enable a simple process. wM Tech Support has even verified this via a webEx session, checking that all the configurations are correctly done, but still no solution in sight, other than that it seems the relevant column in the WMPROCESSDEFINITION table is not getting updated.

An update. There seems to be a conflict in an environment where an existing older version of wM has been installed even though it is not running/enabled. Try to uninstall the older version(s) and perform a clean reinstall. That worked for me. When I installed 7.1.1 in a different directory (e.g. \webMethods711), it seems to have overwritten my Developer 6.5 (installed in \webMethods65) with Developer 7.1.x. Strange but true.

Hi,

what is the answer? yes or not ?
I face the same problem, and i’m bloked
thanks in advance for your help