EDIINT User Mapping while installng certificates

Hi, I m a beginner for EDIINT and involved in a project for EDIINT Migration from 4.6 to 6.1. I imported Trading networks profile, doc types, processing rules and so on , successuflly. According to webMethods Documentation, one cannot import/export certificates. So now I have to install certificates for each partner profile. I succeeded installing certificate in “Encrypt” tab of partner profile but I was getting error while installing the same certificate for “Verify” tab. While exploring more documentation, I knew that I have to install the same certificate on Integration Server also using webMethods Administrator. I did that and now I m getting some error relating to the User Mapping with that certificate. I m not sure, where i was wrong. If someone can guide me some steps to install certificates in Trading Networks, I’d appreciate.

Regards,
Nilesh

Hello Nilesh,

Have you installed the certificate for IS under the Security –> Certificate option.

Additionally could you provide what is the exact error that you are encountering.

-Rajesh Rao