how to add machine learning to Edge?
The Empower Software Download Center https://empower.softwareag.com/Products/DownloadProducts/sdc/default.aspx provides the files like:
- Cumulocity IoT Machine Learning – Web Application (v10.11.0.3)
- Cumulocity IoT Machine Learning – Onnx Microservice (v10.11.0.3)
but I found guide how to install.
Where can I find it?
If I’m not wrong you need the microservice feature enabled for the edge. Afterwards you can just upload the microservice and web application like in the cloud under Administration → Applications providing the files downloaded from empower.
yes, this was also my approach:
- download machine learning web app, onyx and zementis microservice from Empower
- open management tenant
- enable microservice hosting for edge tenant
- import web app and both microservices
- subscribe web app and both microservices for edge tenant
But each import of the both microservices leads to message “Storing docker images is not supported by ‘none’ microservice provider/Unprocessable Entity” and here I get stuck.
That was the same error I saw when trying to install the ML microservice before enabling Microservice hosting on my Edge environment. Are you able to upload any other microservices to your Edge? From the error, it appears that microservice hosting may not have gotten enabled ok.
As Kent pointed out already, it seems the microservice features is not enabled in your edge properly.
Thanks, this solves the issue!