E1_Adapter-Listener problem

Hi All,

This is related to integration of JDE systems with WSG(Webservice Gateway configurator).
I have created the guaranteed events adapterconnection and its getting enabled.After that i created a listener using this adapter connection.When i am enabling the listener,i am getting the following error.

ART.115.3258] Adapter Runtime (Listener): Fatal error in listener EnterpriseOne_AdapterServices_Listener:EnterpriseOne_Listener. See error log for details No event subscribers were found for username: JDEWSG java.lang.Exception: No event subscribers were found for username: JDEWSG at com.psft.xpi.adapter.erp.classloader.EventServiceAbstracter.getSubscribedEventList(EventServiceAbstracter.java:285) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.psft.xpi.adapter.erp.notification.listener.JMSGuaranteedListenerWorker.getSubscribedEventList(JMSGuaranteedListenerWorker.java:178) at com.psft.xpi.adapter.erp.notification.listener.JMSGuaranteedListenerWorker.listenerStartup(JMSGuaranteedListenerWorker.java:118) at com.psft.xpi.adapter.erp.notification.listener.ERPEventListener.listenerStartup(ERPEventListener.java:92) at com.wm.adk.notification.WmNotificationListener.runListener(WmNotificationListener.java:144) at com.wm.adk.notification.WmNotificationListener.execute(WmNotificationListener.java:610) at com.wm.adk.notification.WmNotificationListener.run(WmNotificationListener.java:537) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Anybody faced similar kind of issues?

Thanks,
Mani

I believe you (or your E1 admin) need to setup the subscriber in E1 first, using the P9070* series of E1 screens.

Have you tried enabling the Real-Time events in JD Edwards and clearing the event subscription tables.