Dynamic Referenced Process

Can someone help me understand how to use Dynamic Referenced Processes?

I have created a main process (RTI_010_1) that accepts a simple document. Process then executes a flow service that creates a referenced document list called SubprocessModels based on pub.prt:SubprocessModel.
Here is the document as created.
SubprocessModels
SubProcessModels[0]
WaitForSubprocess = false
SubprocessModelId = RTI_010_1_SP1
SubprocessInstances[0]
Inputs[0]
Type = pkg.Docs:RTI_010_1
Document = Same document that triggered primary process.
SubProcessModels[1]
WaitForSubprocess = false
SubprocessModelId = RTI_010_1_SP2
SubprocessInstances[0]
Inputs[0]
Type = pkg.Docs:RTI_010_1
Document = Same document that triggered primary process.

The main process model then goes into a “call” activity with this document set as input. But the 2 sub processes are never invoked. The main process is not waiting on return documents and is completing successfully. I have tried adjusting the looping logic in Call step but I don’t understand how this is supposed to be used.
Would anyone have any examples of using this they would like to share?
Thanks

Parent process will not wait for child processes to complete if you set WaitForSubprocess = false. You must set it to True.

Yes I understand the parent will not wait unless this is set to true. However I cannot get the referenced process to execute at all. It looks to me as if the parent call activity is not calling anything

Yes I understand the parent will not wait unless this is set to true. However I cannot get the referenced process to execute at all. It looks to me as if the parent call activity is not calling anything

Another thing, SubprocessModelId should be like project/process
ex: projectName/ RTI_010_1_SP1

Hello,

Are you still having this problem?

As I know, the Document should be of the type: pkg.Docs:RTI_010_1

Best regards,
Vlad