I am using Document Resolver service to Check the duplicates. Following are the issues that I am facing.
- I have set the property Detect Duplicate as “True” and Use History as “False” and provided Service Name.
- wM Version: 9.9 & UM Version: 9.9
- Using JMS Topics with Durable Subscriber.
- When I publish a document using JMS over UM. It’s not invoking document resolver serivce. ( +Ve Case/No errors).
Is it expected behaviour? I guess not.
- In -Ve Scenario i.e. Retries are Exhausted and trigger gets suspended and then using resource monitoring its gets enabled again (If the resource is available). It’s invoking resolver service but it’s not resuming the message processing.
Did anyone face similar issue? Any pointers will be helpful.
Syed Faraz Ahmed
This is what is mentioned in the wm documentation (publish subscribe developers guide)
At run time, a document resolver service might end because of an exception. How Integration Server proceeds depends on the type of exception and the value of the
If the document resolver service ends with an ISRuntimeException, and the watt.server.trigger.preprocess.suspendAndRetryOnError property is set to true,
Integration Server suspends the trigger and schedules a system task to execute the trigger’s resource monitoring service (if one is specified). Integration Server resumes
the trigger and retries trigger execution when the resource monitoring service indicates that the resources used by the trigger are available.
Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot for your help but I am not looking for Resource Monitoring service.
I was more concerned about the behavior of Document Resolver service which I mentioned in my first comment.
Syed Faraz Ahmed