DLl PARAMETER

HI,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS DL AND AD PARAMETERS WITH ONE EXAMPLE.

I HAVE ONE SAMPLE PROGRAM.
INPUT (AD=M) #U1 #U2 (DL=20)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT DL AND AD=M MEANS… ?

Pls take a look here:
http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/natural/nat424mf/sm/input1.htm#fisanchor0

If you are attending a class, you should ask your instructor. If you are not attending a class, but actually involved in writing or modifying Natural code, you shouldn’t be. AD is an absolutely basic Natural parameter; you cannot work with online Natural code unless you understand this parameter (not just the AD=M, but the other values as well). (DL, since it pertains only to DL1 is not quite so basic).

steve

If you are attending a class, you should ask your instructor. If you are not attending a class, but actually involved in writing or modifying Natural code, you shouldn’t be. AD is an absolutely basic Natural parameter; you cannot work with online Natural code unless you understand this parameter (not just the AD=M, but the other values as well). (DL, since it pertains only to DL1 is not quite so basic).

steve

Sorry; fanned on that one myself. thought you had an abbreviation for dlisize,( which would have been illegal there anyway); follow the link from Mogens to see that this is an override for output of a variable. (formats a and u).

Thanks robinson.