Cumulocity IoT edge datahub not found

Dear colleagues from C8Y Support,

I would like to use the measurement data that I exported from C8Y to the DataHub via offloading in the ML Workbench. Unfortunately I get the error message:

“Microservice datahub not found”

I have written the following query:

SELECT * FROM edgeDataLake.edge.“measurements_c8y_Temperature”;

I have no problems using the datahub and can access the data in the Dremio UI.

Do you have an idea how I can solve the problem? Maybe some configuration problem?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Lea

Hi Lea,

It looks like you may not have the MLW microservice for Datahub installed on your C8Y Edge. Please verify that you installed this microservice from Empower: Cumulocity IoT Machine Learning Workbench – MLW Microservice (DataHub profile) (v10.7.0.27).

Thanks,
Kent

Hi Kent,

thank you for your fast answer. Actually I had MLW Microservice for datahub installed and reloaded it but it did not work so far. I downloaded Cumulocity IoT Machine Learning Workbench – MLW Microservice (DataHub profile) (v10.9.0.6) from Empower as I am using Cumulocity IoT Edge 10.9. Do you have another idea what could cause the error?

This is what I can find under own applications:

Best regards,
Lea

Hi Lea,

Can you open a ticket for Support in Empower? We will need to dig into this issue further to determine what is happening.

Thanks,
Kent

Hi Kent,

is there any new information on this subject?

Best regards,
Lea

Hi @lepu ,

the issue has been addressed in DataHub Edge 10.11. Do you rely on 10.9 or is it possible that you upgrade to 10.11?
(once available via Empower)

Thanks, Tim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.