With Cumulocity IoT Core Platform, end-2-end IoT applications can be built faster than ever, allowing you to prove the value of your IoT solutions much sooner. Cumulocity IoT can be deployed wherever you need it: In the Cloud, on-premises and on the edge. It combines our leading technologies ranging from secure device, cloud & enterprise integration over streaming & predictive analytics to process automation and application development.
Highlights of the latest release:
- Offline Installation Support: An on-premise Cumulocity IoT cluster can now be installed and operated without requiring internet connectivity.
- Angular WebSDK for Widgets: The Angular WebSDK now also allows for writing your own widgets. With this addition, the Angular WebSDK supports all functionality of the deprecated WebSDK for AngularJS.
- You can now list and filter Devices and create Smart Groups based on your own custom properties.
- Option to disable basic authentication and use Cumulocity IoT generated tokens instead for an enhanced platform security.
- Performance Improvements for Measurement Data Ingestion which significantly improves the performance when ingesting complex measurement data structures.
- Self-service streaming analytics using Apama Analytics Builder is included for all new tenants (with a restriction on number of models)
The complete Release Notes are available on: https://cumulocity.com/guides/release-notes/overview/