With Cumulocity IoT Core Platform, end-2-end IoT applications can be built faster than ever, allowing you to prove the value of your IoT solutions much sooner. Cumulocity IoT can be deployed wherever you need it: In the Cloud, on-premises and on the edge. It combines our leading technologies ranging from secure device, cloud & enterprise integration over streaming & predictive analytics to process automation and application development.
The latest release adds:
- You can now easily re-structure Groups and Devices per Drag&Drop
- Our Sigfox integration now supports the v2 API and we added support for prototype devices
- To improve usability, all device type configurations are now available in the Device Protocols section within the Device Management application and the Device Database has been deprecated
- You can now download microservice log files for microservices for a specified time range
- Various stability improvements for microservice hosting & monitoring
- It is now possible to configure E-Mail servers with SSL/TLS encryption
- We implemented various performance improvements for e.g. better handling of instances with many tenants and tenants with many inventory objects as well as faster Smart Rule creation
- Several improvements for our Enterprise Tenant offering around handling ssl-certificates and license files
Note: This release is a fully supported general release (i.e. it is not an innovation release).
Release Notes are available on: https://cumulocity.com/guides/release-notes/overview/