Could not run Inquire Queue Manager Service for MQ Adapter

Hi,

We are using wM IS 8.0.1.0 and Installed MQ version 7.0.1.5.

I have to write a service for getting the Queue put date and time for a message. I have configured MQ Adapter with SSL key store and password which connected successfully.

Then i have created a service using template “Inquire Queue Manager Service” by giving the i/p parameters the connection name and the queue name. But while running the service i am getting the below error:

Error:

Could not run ‘testQStatus’.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service glMonitorServices.infrastructure.mq:checkMsgAge.
[ADA.600.1055] Exception caught InquireQueueManager : Queue Tst_Support_Queue could not be opened for Inquire; com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2035.MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2035
Queue Tst_Support_Queue could not be opened for Inquire; com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2035. (Linked Exception:MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2035)

Could any one please let me know how to resolve this error.

Regards,
Vikram

Hi Sharekhan,
Error code 2035 is MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED.

Not only Inquire service error, you will not be able to do a normal get/put message even. The permission for user to connect to access the object (queue manager/queues) is not provided.

Check if the Queue manager that you have provided is the right one If right, ask the MQ admin to authorize the user id that you use to connect to the queues.

You can also make the user to be a part of mqm group… This will provide full access to the user to access all objects.

HTH
Senthil