Connection pooling in java service

Hi everyBody,
i was looking how to send a wmDb connection Alias into a Java service to connect to Database

We are using Integration Server(IS) 4.6.1 version , Jdk1.3

I got below piece of code from somewhere but unable to implement it

I believe you are using WmDB package for connecting to a DB using “dbAlias” configuration in the ISAdminConsole/WmDB.
So here is the code snippet of the JavaService that you are looking for.
Pass the “dbAlias” as a input to the javaservice from a flowservice.This dbAlias acts as a dbConnection.

import java.util.;
import java.sql.
;
import oracle.jdbc.driver.*
IDataCursor inputCursor = pipeline.getCursor();
inputCursor.first(“dbAlias”);
dbAlias = (String) inputCursor.getValue();
ConnectionManager connMgr = ConnectionManager.getInstance();
//replaceInsert(inputCursor,“Message 1:”, “ConnectionManager object obtained.” + connMgr);
Connection conn = connMgr.getNamedConnection(dbAlias);

Problem in this code:
We are unable to find ‘ConnectionManager’ & corresponding method getNamedConnection
I have searched in all the packages like import java.util.;
import java.sql.
;
import oracle.jdbc.driver.*
But unable to find

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if anyone has used connection pooling in java service before …
We have to use java service to connect to a database rather than using WmDB package because of some technical constraints —>
[I am using Integration Server(IS) 4.6.1 version Jdk1.3 installed I have a java service that uses a JDBC thin driver to make a call to an Oracle DB stored procedure. The stored procedure takes as an input a variable array so the java service declares the variable of the type oracle.sql.ArrayDescriptor & oracle.sql.ARRAY. The above task cannot be accomplished thr’ the flow service pub.db.call so a java service was written for the same.]

Regards
Deepak