Connecting to Webmethods from Bea Weblogic server

I have deployed a war containing a jsp/struts application in Weblogic. The Action class tries to connect to webMethods server using com.wm.app.b2b.client.Context.
The code is
Context context = new Context();
context.connect(“”, “”, “”);

I get the following error when the context is initialised.
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Self-Integrity Check FAILED: java.lang.SecurityException: ja
va.net.MalformedURLException: invalid url: D:/applns/bea/user_projects/domains/exercisesdomain/myser
ver/.wlnotdelete/extract/myserver_acdui_acdui/jarfiles/WEB-INF/lib/entbase.jar!/ (java.net.Malformed
URLException: unknown protocol: d)

Any help with this will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Ann

Did you blank out the parameters to the connect method in your post for privacy, or is the code really using empty strings? If the latter, it is failing because the first parameter needs to contain the hostname:port to which to connect. Refer to the IS javadoc for Context for details.

Might I suggest, if it is not too late in your development cycle, to not use the IS Java API and instead use an HTTP post technique to invoke IS services?

Thank you for the reply. I blanked out the parameters for in the connect method for privacy.

OR use EJB Adapter…

Thank you for all the responses. I just figured out that if the client.jar and the entrust folder is placed in JAVA_HOME\jre\lib\ext, it works fine.