Configuration of active active clustering in Um with Is

Hello Experts,
I am configuring three UM servers in the cluster. Suppose first UM server is went to offline then goes to the another UM server acts as a master.It shows correctly on enterprise manager but I am publishing the document by using the first UM server it shows the below error.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException: [ISS.0134.9073] JMS connection alias “UM” is disabled com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.ResourceUnavailableException: [ISS.0134.9073] JMS connection alias “UM” is disabled

I refer the SoftwareAG UM documents, I can’t understand what I missing the any configuration step in webMethods.
Actually in JNDI we have provider url,Its supports a cluster URL looks like this : nsp://umserver1:9000, nsp://umserver2:9000,nsp://umserver3:9000.

In Um messaging we did not find anything like that.

Please suggest me. please below attached image.

Ram,

can you check the URL in the ConnectionFactory?
You can find the CF in the JNDI tab in Enterprise Manager. Double-click the CF referenced by your IS JMS alias. The CF should also contain the triple URL. I suspect it only has one node.

Hello heywood,
In Universal messaging connection alias does not support cluster URL,that is the problem I am facing here please find attached images,
could you please help on this.

Please disregard my previous suggestion. You mentioned JMS in previous post, so I assumed you were using JMS, but I see now from your screenshots that you are referring to wM Messaging connections.
The error you are seeing implies that you previously connected IS to a single UM before clustering and may not have configured the cluster correctly.
When you created the cluster, did you use Enterprise Manager to do that? If so, did you answer YES to the question about converting local stores to cluster stores? I suspect that the requestreply channel is not clustered and therefore not present on nodes 2 and 3.
In Enterprise Manager, take a look at the channels in the tree view on the left. Do the green channel icons have a circular orange badge on them? Are the channels present on all nodes?
If not, then I suggest you delete the channels (under /wm/is) and then resync the IS document types from Designer and stop/start the wM Messaging connection. This should now create the channels as clustered - with the orange badge and showing up on all cluster nodes.