compatibility of JCO files

Helo!
We are using SAP adpter 6.5 in our webMethods 7.1.2 environment and connecting to SAP ECC 6.0 ( SAP has been recently upgraded to 6.0 from 4.7)

In recent days we have observed couple of incidents where the utilazation of memory went to very high,so we have raised the same issue with SAG.SAG has suggested like "upgrading JCo 2.18 to 2.19 is a good move"

SAG says that:
ECC 6.0 is a Unicode system,this means is that since we have upgraded our SAP application server from 4.7 to 6.0, then we have also changed the character set used from non-Unicode to Unicode.
Depending on this setup (making to Unicode from non Unicode), each character representation will probably require twice as much space as before.This has of course a profound impact on the SAP Adapter.

In this respect my queries are as below:confused:
1. If any one has came accross such incidents after SAP upgraded to ECC 6.0 with SAP adapter 6.5 (with JCO 2.1.8)

2. If any one is having any idea like if i upgrade the SAP adpet 6.5 with JCO 2.1.9,any issues will be poped up?if any one came accrose with any such issues please share with me.
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier][SIZE=2]

Thanks & Regards,
Looking forward for your response…:eek:

Venkata Vidya Sagar Pokuru[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]