I have installed “Oracle 10g Express Edition” on my system and am trying to configure with JDBC Adapter 6.0.3 but getting error message.
Configuration is as below -->
webMethods = 6.1
JDBC Adapter = 6.0.3
JVM = Sun 1.4.2
Database = Oracle 10g Express Edition
– I have downloaded the compatible driver = ojdbc14.jar
– and copied it into IS/lib
– also have updated the classpath envt. varialbe to include this new jar file.
Still getting following error.
ERROR MESSAGE -->
2006-07-10 17:50:41 EDT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Listener refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
The Connection descriptor used by the client was:
- Is 6.1 platform and JDBC - 6.0.3 compatible with the database I am tryting to use?
- What am I missing that is causing the error?
Any help is really appreciated!