com.wm.estd.rosettaNet.NoMatchingActiveModelAvailableException: Active process model not found

Hi All,

webMethods : 8.2.2

RN model : Fix level :RN_7.1_SP2_Fix4

EstdCommonLib_7.1_Fix13
Designer :WmDesigner_8.2_SP2_Fix4

I have to load process model from designer every time i restart Integration Server.

When the process model is built and uploaded it works well, till the IS got shutdown and when restart, If we resubmit the XML ,the process model is kicked off. I have to open designer and need to build and upload the process model again.

I am building and uploading the process model in “process developer mode” and also turned the property “Always” to enable the the process on target server after build and upload.,

Following exception is what I am getting when resubmitting the document. Kindly any insight here highly appreciated.

An error occurred invoking the processing service RosettaNet.services:startOutboundRNProcess for this document. The original error was com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: com.wm.estd.rosettaNet.NoMatchingActiveModelAvailableException: Active process model not found for business document ‘Outbound Invoice XML’. Ensure that the required process model is built and uploaded.
at wm.estd.rosettaNet.transportHandlers.processDocument(transportHandlers.java:127)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:443)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:643)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:41)
at com.w

Did you also make sure the same on the MWS portal whether the model was ready for execution or in enabled state as expected?

Any Monitor/PE fixes also installed?

HTH,
RMG

Yes,
On MWS/BusinessProcess/ProcessModel is in Execution Enabled status.

Monitor Fix : MON_8.2_SP1_Fix12 (latest)

WmPRT Fix :PRT_8.2_SP2_Fix6

MWS Fix :
Version: 8.2.1.0.429
Build Date: 2013-02-27
Installed Fixes: MWS_8.2_SP1_Fix12

Looks up to date…

I never faced this issue on 822 with normal models…not with RN models though.

Any Desginer package fixes also installed?

Did you contact SAG support SI further on this?

Resolution:

PIE-26477(IS_8.2_SP2_Core_Fix7 readme)

Process Engine may fail to start if the SoftwareAG-IS-PE.xml file contains maxMemoryOffHeap or maxBytesLocalOffHeap.

The IntegrationServer/config/Caching/SoftwareAG-IS-PE.xml file contains the settings for a single cache named “StepLatch”. If that cache element includes the maxMemoryOffHeap or
maxBytesLocalOffHeap attributes, Process Engine will not initialize correctly unless you have a Terracotta license that enables the BigMemory capability.

In this case, you will see the following two messages in the server log:

wm.prt.admin:startup wm.prt.admin:startup [PRT.0101.9347]
Could not initialize cache manager

Integration Server encountered an error while parsing
\IntegrationServer\config\Caching\SoftwareAG-IS-PE.xml:
License key file \terracotta-license.key does not exist or cannot be read.

To fix this, manually edit the SoftwareAG-IS-PE.xml file and remove the maxMemoryOffHeap or maxBytesLocalOffHeap attribute.

Do you know or check if they fixed this issue in fix8?

IS_8.2_SP2_Core_Fix8

Anyways I did not find this after install core fix8

To fix this, manually edit the SoftwareAG-IS-PE.xml file and remove the maxMemoryOffHeap or maxBytesLocalOffHeap attribute.

Which may be a good sign :smiley:

HTH,
RMG