Close Error encountered [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable conn

Hi All,

I am using WebMethod 10.15 and working on JDBC connectivity and got following error in Integration Server:
[ART.118.5011] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to create new connection Nazeef_Training.JdbcServices:Nazeef_3.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource”.
Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client.

Can Anyone help me to resolve this.

Login error. Change auth server. Or use another url path.

Hi,

which versions of MySQL-Database and MySQL JDBC driver are you using?

Can you download latest MySQL JDBC driver from Oracle, place it under WmJDBCAdapter/code/jars, reload the WmJDBCAdapter package and try again?
Additionally check for Fixes for JDBC Adapter.

For further assistance, please share a screenshot of your JDBC connection configuration screen.

On the other side you can check the MySQL server to see if you can configure another auth protocol which can be understood by JDBC Adapter.

Regards,
Holger

can you please explain about the url as I have used default url required for JDBC connectivity.

In addition to the guidance from @Holger_von_Thomsen be sure to review the wM JDBC Adapter documentation. It has guidance for many specific DB types and versions – perhaps the specific scenario you face is covered. The Knowledge Base on Empower would also be a good place to check.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.