Can't view process instance in MWS monitor (7.1.2)

I thought problem was not been able to view/display process instances… so if you display them and problem is enable a process, the history is another…

Maybe would be better if you explain your current situation?

My problem is a two fold problem, i had mentioned the issue with enabling the process previously.

Regards

Hello ,

We experienced similar kind of problem when we migrated process models from 6.5 to 7.1.2,models were showing as not used in MWS.

you can resolve this issue by performing following steps.

In Designer
1.create new process project.
2.create new empty process.
3.copy and paste the model that you imported from6.5 to 7.1.2 previously in to the above empty process.new process key will be created and step ids also get changed from N1,N2,N3… to S1,S2…etc.
4.Now enable the process and execute the model.

/Mallik

thnx mallik

I have a similar problem… I have 8 models… 7 out of the 8 models are displaying in monitor except for one… .I’ve deleted the model… and re uploaded etc in 7.1.2 The process is actually working because its inserting data into tables etc but just not displaying… .any ideas? The model says its enabled etc but it says that its not used. any ideas?

Hi
Did you upgrade the models from 61?
If yes, then that is the problem. To resolve recreate a new process model and deploy it afresh.

Your MWS must be configured to use one IntegrationServer.

This IS must have a JDBC pool pointing to ProcessSchema.

If you have several IS’s all must point to same schema and same broker.

If not, when IS selects data from database, you might be extracting data from a schema not containing the process.

Hope I explained :slight_smile:

Nope completely new models using designer 7.1.2

created all 8 models using the same process and only this one is not showing in monitor

Thanks but I dont have multiple IS… this is all running on my local PC … in the jdbc pools its only pointing to the one pool alias

If the used status is ‘NO’ in MWS , make sure that process is getting triggered…In which tables does it insert the data? do u have any adapter service that inserts data when process executes ?

Yes it definately does invoke all the services because it does insert data into the table I’m expecting it to do. No other processes is running as well because its on my local pc and I’m not running anything else.

I also faced the same issue yesterday. After a long struggle finally found the solution. Thought might be helpful to someone.

This issue is the bug with wM 7.1.2 if processID of the model is more then 64 characters. This is because column length in the process table is only 64.

SAG have released below fixes to solve this problem.

MWS_7.1.2_CL_Fix9
MWS_7.1.2_Fix8
TE_7-1-2_Fix2
DES_7.1.2_CAD_Fix7
TC_7-1-2_Fix1

Follow the below steps after applying the fixes. These steps are not documented in the fix read me. But without these still the issue will not be resolved. ( Source : [URL]https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?targChanId=kb_home&oid=1614327745[/URL])

1.- Shut down IS
2.- Modify IntegrationServer/audit/schemas/WmProcess.xml
PROCESSKEY
VARCHAR

3.- Delete the content of the WmRepository4 folder
(there used to be a “auditLoadSchema” option in 7.0 and earlier but that is no longer available in 7.1)

4.- Restart IS

Jiten

hey guys!

Looks like i messed up some simple thing on monitor/mws config’s.
I can see the process instances under monitoring but can’t see business process under administration menu on MWS … running on wm 8.0.2… every configuration looks okay and was kinda wondering if i missed some thing :frowning:

suggest me if you got any ideas!