Cannot lookup broker queue from an MDB in Oracle WebLogic AS

Hello,

I am trying to have an MDB deployed under Oracle WebLogic Application Server to listen to a WM’s Broker queue configured in MWS (through JNDI).
I have been following the “Sample Oracle WebLogic Application Server Configuration through ASF” from documentation “8-2-SP2_Broker_Messaging_Guide.pdf” but I have an issue.
It looks like Weblogic server is trying to call method lookupLink from WmJmsNamingContext but it is not supported…
For information, when I try pure Java JNDI lookup (and not lookupLink method of course) with the same values it is working just fine.

Here is the stacktrace:

<Apr 30, 2015 11:14:24 AM CEST> <Warning> <EJB> <BEA-010061> <The Message-Driven EJB: TestMDB is unable to connect to the JMS destination: WM_Test_JMSQueue.         The Error was:
weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: [BRN.110.1008] Lookup Link Error: Lookup link failed: Operation is not supported.
        at weblogic.jms.common.CDS.processDD(CDS.java:747)
        at weblogic.jms.common.CDS.lookupDDAndCalloutListener(CDS.java:365)
        at weblogic.jms.common.CDS.access$100(CDS.java:41)
        at weblogic.jms.common.CDS$DDListenerRegistrationTimerListener.timerExpired(CDS.java:194)
        at weblogic.timers.internal.TimerImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:273)
        at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:528)
        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
Caused by: javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [BRN.110.1008] Lookup Link Error: Lookup link failed: Operation is not supported.; remaining name 'WM_Test_JMSQueue'
        at com.webmethods.jms.naming.WmJmsNamingContext.lookupLink(WmJmsNamingContext.java:863)
        at com.webmethods.jms.naming.WmJmsNamingContext.lookupLink(WmJmsNamingContext.java:859)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookupLink(InitialContext.java:472)
        at weblogic.jms.common.CDS.checkForeign(CDS.java:796)
        at weblogic.jms.common.CDS.access$200(CDS.java:41)

Thank you for any clue