cannot catch BrokerException -- not have enough storage

I got broker exception, ‘Broker does not have enough storage’, however, I cannot catch the exception in try/catch block.

SEQUENCE (exit on SUCCESS)
SEQUENCE (exit on FAILURE)
pub.publish:publish
SEQUENCE (exit on DONE)
do something

The error ‘[ISS.0098.0049C] Exception: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Broker Failure (100-2015): The operation failed because the Broker does not have enough storage to process the request. Alert your administrator”,

Any suggestion can give me?

Thanks

Shuren

Have you checked whether the Broker has enough resources available to service the request? (typically via WmBrokerAdmin page)

no, broker does not have enough storage.

My question is why this exception cannot be catched in flow.

In the pub/sub model, when the broker is not available(down, network issue, no enough storage, …), the docs will be published locally and not consider being an error though you had error in the broker side. When the broker is available( the issues are solved, for instance ), the docs will be pushed to broker. I think that is the why it did not go to your catch block.

It is true in some case that the docs will be published locally when the broker is not available, such broker server down, network issue. It can be proved by increase number in ‘Current Documents in Outbound Store’.

However, ‘no enough storage’ is not in this case. The document will not be published locally. There is no document queued in locally.